Check out this article: 7 Cheap Luxury Watches You Can Afford
- High quality self-wind mechanism
- Silver toned dial with gold Arabic numeral markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Luminous filled hands and markers
- Special features include a day window at the 12 o’clock position, and date window at the 3 o’clock
- Sapphire crystal protects watch from scratch damages and deflects light
- Gold and silver toned stainless steel case
- Gold and silver toned bracelet with push button deployment clasp closure; men’s standard length, 20 mm width
- 39 mm case diameter, 11 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 330 feet; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
The color scheme of Raymond Weil Men’s 2965-SG5-00658 Classy Automatic Watch is undeniable stunning – who can take their eyes off silver and gold fusion?
Not only does the day and date window make a huge convenient to the wearer, but its positioning is beautiful.
The watch is entirely water resistant, thanks to the stainless steel case and bracelet.
Easy to read
You could use this watch at different light settings, even at dark because of the luminescent feature.
Need to be resized for small wrists
Men’s standard doesn’t really fit for everyone, so obviously you need to resize it if you have a small wrist and wish for it to fit snug.
If you desire elegance and luxury, then put on Raymond Weil Men's 2965-SG5-00658 Classy Automatic Watch. It will definitely amp up any attire. It is plated with a silver dial, ornamented with gold toned Roman numeral markers and hands. It also includes a day window at the 12 o’clock position. The bezel is coated in gold color, and plated on the silver stainless steel case. Attached to this is the two tones bracelet with deployment clasp. This fine timepiece is endures water up to 330 feet, making it suitable for submersion.