Hands on Review – Raymond Weil 7700-TIR-05207 Nabucco Men’s Black Watch
- High quality Swiss automatic mechanism
- Black dial with color contrast silver and white hands (hour, minute, second)
- Special features include a 3 sub dial chronograph, a tachymeter bezel, and a date window at the middle of the 4 o’clock and 5 o’clock position
- Sapphire crystal protects dial from scratches damages
- Titanium case
- Black rubber strap with buckle closure; men’s standard length, men’s standard length, 20.7 mm width
- 43 mm case diameter, 14.8 case thickness
- Water resistant down to 660 feet / 200 meters; appropriate for submersion as well as diving
Versatile and fashionable
Raymond Weil Men’s 7700-TIR-05207 Nabucco Analog Display Swiss Automatic Black Watch is fashionably versatile to go with any outfit, especially casual wear and formal attires.
It’s very convenient for the watch wearer to have not just the time built in this watch – the chronograph and other handy features add up to the reliability of the functions.
It’s water resistant down to hundreds of feet making it suitable for recreational diving for up to 2 hours. Utterly convenient!
Band makes you sweat
The rubber material accumulates any moisture – may it be sweat or water — and makes it very uncomfortable for the wrist.
It won’t help you read the dial if you’re in the dark. It’s a bit of disappointment since watches usually include a luminous dial.
Where to Buy the Raymond Weil 7700-TIR-05207 Nabucco Men’s Black Watch
Looking stunning in contemporary black and silver color scheme, Raymond Weil Men's 7700-TIR-05207 Nabucco Analog Display Swiss Automatic Black Watch is the perfect timepiece for those who opt for style and reliability. It features a black dial with white and silver hands and markers, along with the 3 sub dial chronograph and date window at the middle of 4 o’clock and 5 ‘clock position. The stainless steel case is connected to the black rubber strap with buckle closure. This incredible timepiece is water resistant down to 660 feet.