- Stainless Steel 42mm Case: It has stainless steel round shape case at 42mm diameters and a stainless steel folding clasp with double push-security system to close. The bracelet or strap is genuine leather in classic smooth black color. The case back is screwed down and crown has the RW logo.
- Chronograph Black Dial: Its chronograph function black dial creates that masculine and sporty image with its dashes of red and black genuine leather bracelet ensemble that also adds a touch of elegance for the stylish confident men of today. It has silver tone luminescent hands and stick hour markers and 3 sub-dials of 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour chronograph display.
- Sapphire Crystal with Anti-glare Treatment on Both Sides: It is exquisitely made of the most durable expensive sapphire crystals with anti-glare treatment on both sides that is 20 times harder than acrylic crystals and 3 times more resistant to scratch than other mineral crystals.
- 100 Meter Deep Water Resistant: It’s water resistant up to 100 meter deep and safe for snorkeling, swimming or showering.
- Mechanical Chronograph Movement: It employs an authentic automatic winding Swiss mechanical chronograph movement powered by 46 hour power reserve and day and date windows at 3 o’clock position.
Unisex Sophisticated Style
This Swiss black beauty owns a unisex style wearable by both men and women gender. Other than sophisticated men, luscious women can also experience the grace and elegance of Raymond Weil Freelancer watch as the ideal wrist accessory envied by many.
The RW Freelancer watch has interchangeable straps where one can opt to wear it with the genuine black leather band on more relaxed regular days or switch to stainless steel strap for a more formal decent watch on important evenings.
The price tag of Swiss signature watches like Raymond Weil can be one major drawback. It is a world class watch geniuses are relatively expensive and bluntly speaking, are out of league to most in terms of affordability.
Also Check Out These Awesome Articles:
- Top Favorite Watch-Brands of Switzerland
- 7 Must-have Designer Watches for Men
- Best Rolex Watches to Own
- 7 Most Affordable Watch Brands in 2014 (Highend Quality)
- Best Breitling Watches to Own
- Best Omega Watches to Own
- Best TAG Heuer Watches to Own (for Men)
Raymond Weil Geneve’ has launched its top of the line quintessential master timepiece – The freelancer stainless steel automatic Men’s watch in black dial with chronograph function that exudes a masculine sporty charm with its dashes of red and black leather strap extravagant ensemble.