- A watch with a classic silhouette and colors, it’s a must have for people who are expanding their watch collection, for someone who wants to give an extravagant gift to their loved one, or to someone who just wants to have a sturdy, reliable watch.
- Made of none other than Swiss quartz movement, you’ll find that there’s nothing to worry about when you’re using this watch—no more of those days when you thought you weren’t running late only to find out that your watch malfunctioned again. With this watch, you’re never going to be fashionably late. You’ll always be fashionably (and quite exquisitely) professional.
- The size of the watch is great as well. With a case diameter of 28 mm, it sits comfortably on your wrist. Have you ever tried on those watches that are just annoyingly big, it almost feels like your watch arm is paralyzed? Oversized watches are great too, but some oversized watches weren’t made for comfort. With this watch, you’ll be anything but annoyed and troubled.
- Cheap crystals used in watches can be so annoying, especially when it reflects light—so much so that you can’t seem to see a thing. The price tag on this watch is not just a waste of hard-earned money—it boasts of anti-reflective sapphire! You’ll never have to squint down and walk around the room back and forth just to see the time. Ever.
- Who can forget the diamonds on this watch? At a whopping 44 pieces, diamonds will not only be your best friend. You can expect this watch to be your friend too.
- Careful where you bump and bang your wrists when you’re wearing this watch. you wouldn’t want to lose diamonds that way, right? With all the great features of this watch, it’s still not shock or scratch resistant. So although we can trust Raymond Weil to make great quality watches, you can never be too careful. It’s hard to replace missing diamonds, not to mention expensive too.
- For fashionistas who would rather don more modern and pop-inspired clothes, I personally don’t think that this watch would sit perfectly with a neon-colored midriff top. This watch has a more classic, elegant appeal.
- As with all other watches with a date box, careful with this one. It can be pretty frustrating figuring out if your watch is on the 12 midnight already or 12 noon position. It takes some guessing and checking to figure it out. But once you’ve configured the time and the date, youir watch is your best secretary throughout the day.
What else could spell “luxury” better than this Raymond Weil two tone 44 diamonds watch? Nothing. One look at this top of the line watch and you’ll definitely fall in love and want to wear it all the time.