- Made of quartz movement, this Steel Diamonds watch is a beauty with quality. You’re sure never to run late for any appointment or schedule. You’re just going to be effortlessly and elegantly on time.
- Fads and fashion statements may come and go, but a good watch in a great style is a classic that not everyone has. Be the source of admiration at the least and envy at the most in this watch—the case diameter is 23mm, a good size that will complement any wrist size.
- Have you ever been bothered about watches that won’t cooperate in broad daylight, or in harsh indoor lighting? Say goodbye to that problem because the makers of this watch made sure that you’re not only paying for its accessories, but for a function that you’ll truly love. the face of the watch is made of anti-reflective sapphire, so you’ll never have to squint and move around just to tell the time…only to realize that, well, everyone else knows it.
- Who ever said that luxury watches are the first ones to give up under pressure…water pressure? Not this one. This watch is water-resistant up to 50 meters or 165 feet. Now, is that awesome or what? Even while you’re loading dishes onto the dishwasher, you can feel millions. Or even washing your hands.
- If you live by the saying that “diamonds are a girl’s best friend,” then this watch is and will be your best friend. Housing a total of 44 diamonds, you won’t need to feel boring or ordinary, even if you wear this watch to the most mundane daily errands. You’ll feel like Nicole Kidman from Moulin Rouge, that’s for sure.
- With its deployment clasp, you’ll never have to fiddle in the dark looking for that hole to secure your watch in place.
- I really can’t think of anything bad to say about this dazzling watch. one thing that worries me, though, is that if you’re too rowdy while you’re wearing this watch, you may end up losing a diamond or two. Although most of the diamond pieces are installed securely in place, there’s still a chance that the twelve bigger pieces might be accidentally scratched off in time.
- For women who have a warm skin tone, I do not really recommend wearing silver because gold flatters you the most. So this watch is better off worn by ladies who have a cool skin undertone (those whose veins on the wrist are more blue than green). But, that’s not to say that warm skin toned women can’t wear this and feel like a celebrity.
A luxury watch that packs a lot of toughness and durability, this Raymond Weil women’s watch is something that you can wear in almost any event. Heck, you can even forget about taking it off your wrist.