- It’s made of a stunning stainless-steel round case. This watch will definitely look great with your office attire, your casual weekend attire, or even when you’re in your pajamas running errands around town. Who can say you’re underdressed when you’re wearing is stunning, right?
- As with all other Raymond Weil women’s watches, this watch also has a mother of pearl dial. Even with its very simple design, the mother of pearl dial makes this watch look elegant.
- The roman numerals on this watch is a great design strategy. Let’s take a moment to thank the makers of this watch. Now let’s take years to admire this watch. Well, that’s if you decide to buy it.
- If you think this watch looks delicate, think again. This watch can withstand a whopping 165 feet of water, or 50 meters. Who would have thought that a watch that looks nothing like a diver’s watch could withstand that much water? You don’t even have to go to a diving resort to put this feature to the test. All you have to do is go to your bathroom and wash your hands. With this watch. Heart-stopping simple activity, but yes, this watch can bear that mess.
- I personally like how the chain link bracelet of this watch looks so neat. It’s easier to bring this watch to be adjusted to any repair shop because it’s only one big chunk of link per row. There’s little room for error when you have this watch adjusted.
- Who can forget the anti-reflective sapphire of this watch? Not me. it’s one of the most unique and useful features that Raymond Weil installs on their watches.
- The classic size of this watch makes it the most comfortable watch you will ever buy. None of those oversized watch thing! The classic size of this watch not only adds to the femininity of this watch, but is also a feature that makes it all the more comfortable. Whether you have big chunky wrists or thin ones, you can almost forget that you’re wearing this watch because it is that comfortable.
- Unlike most Raymond Weil watches, this watch does not have diamonds on it. it’s one of the more affordable watches from Raymond Weil though.
- For warm-toned girls, silver isn’t your color. I don’t intend to sound like one of the characters from mean girls, but I strongly suggest that you buy gold instead, because that’s a more flattering color for your skin tone.
- The hands of the watch are not luminous either, so on low light, you might have to stare a little longer just to tell the time.
A watch made in heaven. A perfect match for any occasion. A structured watch made feminine with soft round face, this Raymond Weil women’s match is a watch worthy to be on anyone’s wish list.