- The timeless silhouette of this watch makes it a clear choice in the market. The two-tone gold and steel case and medium width strap not only adds to its timeless charm, but also adds to its feminine vibe.
- On to the finer details of the strap. It’s made of two-tone 18 karat gold and steel round case with none other than diamond hour markers. The dial is also made of mother-of-pearl, adding a soft background that emphasizes the beautiful feminine silhouette of this watch.
- No need to worry about getting the watch wet, because the price tag includes tough features. The watch is water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M). in the unavoidable times that you need to wash your hand, or even when you accidentally place the watch in a moist place, you don’t need to worry that this watch might give up. As I’ve said, the price tag also pays for the tough features.
- As this is a luxury watch, it’s a perfect choice when it comes to formal events. The two tone strap makes it easier to pair with almost anything, you can even wear it during family affairs. In formal events, any dress will fit this watch—cool or warm hued it may be. In casual days, you can pair it with denim button downs, white pants or shorts, and pointed flats or any footwear of your choice.
- It’s basically a lifetime companion. Not only can you wear it in formal and casual events, but you can also wear it as a dress watch when you have your most crisp white shirt during work week days.
- If your taste inclines more in the oversized watch style, then this watch is not for you. Personally, I think that the overall appeal of this watch is something like an acquired taste.
- The watch includes a date box. As some of you may know, date boxes can be tricky to configure, especially when you’re trying to figure out if your watch is on the 12nn or 12am mark.
- The sapphire crystal is scratch resistant, but it is not shock proof. It may give upon you if you drop it from great heights, so you will still need to be careful with that.
- The watch seems to be sensitive, like the kind of woman who’s tough but can’t take criticism. You get me? Well, to elaborate, a lot of people have complained that even with fresh batteries, the watch may still not function. So be careful about bringing the watch to repair shops that may not know how to handle this type of watch.
A watch worth a million praises, this Raymond Weil Women’s watch is definitely worth your every dollar. It’s a luxury watch that packs a lot of features that will make you or your loved one crave for more.