- Analog quartz mechanism
- Black dial with white easy to read markers and hands
- Features a date window
- Circular blue accentuated case
- Solid mineral crystal that avoids scratch damages
- Marked rubber strap, buckle clasped; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 43 mm case diameter; 12 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 165 feet/ 50 meters; appropriate for swimming and/or showering
Unique and simple at the same time
I admire how this watch can be both stunning and simple at the same time. Its black rubber and its rightly shaped case make it casual, yet the blue crystal seal is truly eye catching. You can wear it with anything naturally, and on any event.
Completely water resistant
It’s already great that it’s water resistant up to a deep water depth, but the rubber strap makes even better. It doesn’t suck up fluid or any moisture, unlike water resistant leather watches. You won’t have any worries on water damages.
Easy to read
The color scheme is very outstanding, even the blue mineral crystal doesn’t get in the way of telling time. The white markers and hands stand out against the black dial.
Hard to read on dark areas
The only problem with this timepiece is it is not backlit or luminous filled.
ALSO CHECK OUT THESE AMAZING ARTICLES:
- BEST CASIO EDIFICE WATCHES
- TOP 7 OVER-50%-DISCOUNTED WATCHES ON AMAZON (FOR MEN)
- THE TOP 7 BEST SELLING JAPANESE WATCHES OF ALL TIME
- TOP DISCOUNTED LUXURY WATCHES FOR MEN, UNDER $250
- CHEAP SWISS-MADE WATCHES YOU CAN AFFORD (FOR MEN), UNDER $100
Go simple and casual with Relic Men's Jack Black Rubber W/Blue Crystal Watch. It has a cool blue accent to its case along with the black dial and it’s easy to read white markers and hands. It also has a window for the date. Its buckle clasped black rubber wrist strap adds a more neat design with its marked prints, also making the whole watch waterproof, not only the case, but also the strap itself. It is appropriate for 165 feet swimming or showering.