- Case– This all-gray watch features a 44mm in diameter and 11.5mm thick stainless steel case.
- Dial– The case comes with a gray dial that is accented with a textured center just beneath the black -and-white contrast hands. Around the dial are the Roman numeral hour markers. At the three o’clock position is a date window. The dial is protected by a mineral crystal.
- Band– It is designed with a 22mm wide gray-tone stainless steel bracelet secured with a deployant clasp.
- Water resistance– This timepiece is also a water-resistant of up to 165 feet in depth.
- Movement– The Relic Men’s ZR11998 is powered by Analog quartz movement.
If you are looking for a timepiece that perfectly attributes elegance and style, then here is a great choice for you. This watch is designed with Roman numeral hour markers with hands of black-and-white contrast. The minimalist features of this watch have been emphasized by the patterned center piece on the dial. The entire face also exudes masculinity through the solid, fixed stainless steel bezel. The elegance of the dial extends up to its polished bracelet. More than the sophistication of this watch is the level of versatility you get from it. This watch is a versatile piece you can use either for casual or formal occasions. To sum it up, this watch is a stunner.
The Relic Men’s ZR11998 Analog Display Analog Quartz Grey Watch, more than its urbane design, is designed with impressive functionality. It is equipped with a reliable date window to keep you always on track with the most important dates. This is also a great watch for the adventurous and the spontaneous, especially if beach is just a drive away as it is supported with a 165-ft water resistance.
Above everything else, we do not want to spend on something that’s only good for the meantime. That’s why this Relic Men’s ZR11998 is an ultimate pick as it is designed with excellent craftsmanship. This watch boasts of its solid construction that be gleaned from the materials used to its features. Moreover, this watch features a scratch-resistant mineral crystal to protect the face of the watch giving it a brand new look everyday.
The Relic Men’s ZR11998 Analog Display Analog Quartz Grey Watch also has some disadvantages. First, this watch does not have minute marker, which could be an important element in choosing or purchasing a watch. Second, the watch could also be very big for people with smaller or slimmer wrist. Lastly, while this watch features a helpful contrast of black and white on its hands, there might still be a problem with the dial’s readability in dark environment or with extremely poor lighting.
For some, a great and reliable watch could be a man’s best friend. And if you’re considering having one, then this elegant, functional and durable watch might be the right piece for you.