Relic, known for its simple, neat, user-friendly designs, introduces another one of a kind fashion piece that’s perfect for every man: Relic Men’s ZR77109 Analog Display Analog Quartz Grey Watch. It has a simple yet elegant face design with a black dial along with its white markers and hands. For its bracelet, it’s built with stainless steel deployment clasp, and a case made of mineral crystal that avoids the watch from scratch damages. Best of all, it’s completely waterproof, even appropriate for swimming and as well as showering.
- Analog quartz mechanism
- Metallic black dial along with pearl white roman numeral markers and hands
- Solid mineral crystal case that avoids scratch damages
- Stainless steel deployment clasped bracelet; men’s standard length
- Rectangular case; 32 millimeters case diameter, 10 millimeters case thickness
- Water resistant up to 165 feet/ 50 meters; appropriate for swimming and/or showering
Sleek, trendy, classy design
The design is simply fashionable; solid colors, solid prints, it can fit with any outfit and any event you opt for.
Watch is completely water resistant
With its band made of stainless steel, you won’t have to worry about water damages. It’s not like leather strapped watches that promises water resistance that only creases the material. You can take this timepiece on the beach with no worries.
Easy to read
Its design is not complicated to read, very optimal for the user. I admire that color scheme of the face because the markers and hands stand out against the black dial.
Only suitable for not too large wrists
Its deployment clasp is not a “one size fits all.”
Hard to see in the dark
Its face color scheme may be convenient, but not at all in the dark, especially because the face is small.
Also Check Out These Amazing Articles:
- BEST CASIO EDIFICE WATCHES
- TOP 7 OVER-50%-DISCOUNTED WATCHES ON AMAZON (FOR MEN)
- THE TOP 7 BEST SELLING JAPANESE WATCHES OF ALL TIME
- TOP DISCOUNTED LUXURY WATCHES FOR MEN, UNDER $250
- CHEAP SWISS-MADE WATCHES YOU CAN AFFORD (FOR MEN), UNDER $100