- Analog quartz mechanism
- Silver dial with silver embossed markers, silver minute and hour hands
- 3 sub dials: day, date, and 24-hour display
- Made with the finest mineral crystals to avoid scratch damages
- Silver stainless steel deployment clasp bracelet; women’s standard length, 16 mm width
- Water resistant up to 99 feet/ 30 meters; submersion not recommended
- 35 mm case thickness; 7.45 mm case diameter
Simply elegant and classy
The Relic Women’s ZR15696 Analog Display Analog Quartz Silver Watch is very admirable and stunning with its simplicity. It’s not that flashy, yet the silver accent makes it very elegant and can go with any outfit on any event, even on a casual look.
It has 3 other sub dials for the day, date, and a 24 hour display – neat! It’s definitely a very convenient watch.
Though submersion is not recommended, you can still count on its water proof feature on sudden rainfalls, or maybe water accidents.
Not easy to read
Maybe it’s not good that the dial is also silver, just like the hands and markers. It can be very confusing especially if you’re looking at the small sub dials.
Does not accommodate small wrists
Some customers complain that it’s too big for a woman’s wrist, and that they can easily slip their hands through, and easily slip it out.
Also Check Out These Awesome Watches:
- 2014 CHEAPEST WATCHES FOR WOMEN (GOOD QUALITY)
- BEST DKNY WATCHES TO OWN (FOR WOMEN)
- BEST WATCHES TO OWN, UNDER $200 (FOR WOMEN)
- BEST GENEVA WATCHES TO OWN (FOR WOMEN)
- 2014 BEST WATCHES TO OWN FOR WOMEN, UNDER $500
- BEST DISCOUNTED LUXURY WATCHES FOR WOMEN, UNDER $200
- 7 PREMIUM QUALITY WATCHES YOU CAN AFFORD (FOR WOMEN), UNDER $100
If you opt for a simple yet elegant timepiece, then you should go for Relic Women's ZR15696 Analog Display Analog Quartz Silver Watch. The whole watch is entirely silver accentuated; silver dial along with silver markers and silver hands, a silver stainless steel deployment clasped band, and made with the finest mineral crystal to avoid scratch damages. Lastly, the watch is completely water proof, yet not recommended for submerging.