- Case– The black-tone Brightman titanium case of Seiko Astron Solar GPS 100th Anniversary Men’s Watch SBXA100 measures 47 mm in diameter and 17.4 mm thick.
- Dial– The dial is predominantly black with two more subdials. The black-tone dial is accented with thick hands colored gold and white. Around the dial are white or silver hour markers. Also found on the dial ring are the time zone of the different cities in UTC format. The dial is protected by anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass.
- Bezel– This watch also comes with a ceramic bezel that is embellished with city codes corresponding the time zones indicated on the dial ring.
- Band– Seiko Astron Solar GPS 100th Anniversary Men’s Watch SBXA100 comes with a black-tone crocodile belt type band. There is also a metal exchange band that you can use as an alternate for the original crocodile belt type band.
- Movement– It is powered by a Solar GPS Satellite Wave Correction movement.
- Waterproof– It is also backed with daily use waterproof of 10 BAR.
We use watch everyday, all day and all night, that’s why a comfortable piece would matter a lot. This Seiko Astron Solar GPS 100th Anniversary Men’s Watch SBXA100 is a comfortable watch. It is lightweight for its purpose and size. Thanks to Brightman titanium used primarily for the case and the band. Because of its strength, this watch is hard to rust. So you can expect an allergy-free wrist upon use.
The Seiko Astron Solar GPS 100th Anniversary Men’s Watch SBXA100 is also a top-notch when it comes to legibility. The combination of colors black, white or silver, and gold promotes clearer and easier legibility. And to further this watch’s legibility is its size, which makes this watch a great piece for all ages. Thanks to the three-dimensional feature on the dial! Moreover, the crystal and bezel are scratch resistant so you always get a clear picture of the time.
With this quintessential watch, you will surely stand out from the crowd. Bring out that adventurer in you through the impeccable design of this watch. Because it predominantly black, you can just easily pair it with any outfit. Not only that, when you want to throw your day a formal twist, then you can grab that metal band as an alternate to the crocodile belt type bracelet.
But when we speak of Seiko Astron Solar GPS 100th Anniversary Men’s Watch SBXA100, then we are talking about reliability. First, it is designed with reinforcement waterproofing of 10 BAR. Second, it is an anti-magnetic watch. Third, because of its dial and bezel features, it is capable of world time function up to 39 time zones. It also boasts of its dual time display function as well as its capability to automatically correct time through its GPS satellite radio receiver. It has also the feature to prevent overcharging. All its functions points out to one thing- reliability.
The Seiko Astron Solar GPS 100th Anniversary Men’s Watch SBXA100 has also some disadvantages. First, from the size of the watch, this can be bulky or large on the wrist. Second, if problems regarding the manufacture of the watch arise, then it will take much time and effort since you can only avail the services in Japan.
Let us take your watch on to a new level, this time, innovative and advanced. The Seiko Astron Solar GPS 100th Anniversary Men's Watch SBXA100 is an output of pure innovativeness and passion of making a difference. This watch, by its name, is powered by GPS, the first time of its kind. With just a single button, you can take over the world. Reading through this review, you will realize how this watch is true to its philosophy ‘One step ahead of the rest’ by its comfortability, legibility, design, functionality, and reliability.