Hands on Review – Seiko Brightz SDGZ005
- Case– SEIKO BRIGHTZ SDGZ005 comes in a 42.5 mm in diameter and 14.6 mm stainless steel case.
- Dial– The gold-tone dial is accented with 30 minutes and 12 hours chronograph. It also has luminous hands and hour markers around. A date window also rests on at the 4:30 position. The entire dial is protected by sapphire glass window with super clear coating.
- Bezel– The black-tone bezel is designed with tachymeter, which figures are in bold white for perfect contrast.
- Band– SEIKO BRIGHTZ SDGZ005 also features a stainless steel bracelet that is 20 mm in width with a push formula three folding buckle for closure. Along with it is a crocodile band to be used as an alternate of the original watch.
- Movement– This watch comes with a Caliber No. 8R28 and a mechanical self-winding movement.
- Water resistance– It is a water resistant of up to 10 ATM.
- Additional features– This limited edition of SEIKO BRIGHTZ SDGZ005 comes in a 50th anniversary limited edition box, Japan English manual, and a certificate of guarantee.
When it comes to excellence, this SEIKO BRIGHTZ SDGZ005 is a definite hit. It comes with a daily rate of +25 seconds to -15 seconds precision. What more is that Caliber 8R28 used in this watch is the first in the line of its products with a 3/6/9 column-wheel chronograph movement, which came out in Japan. Aside from that, it also features a vertical clutch system for excellent timekeeping performance.
Aside from its superb accuracy, the design of this watch exudes elegance and versatility. For elegance, it is undeniable that the playful mix of colors used in this watch only points out to sophistication or grandeur. The gold-tone dial perfectly concurs with its 50th anniversary. It goes well with the luminous hands and indices. Even the black-and-white color combination on the bezel furthers this watch’s elegance. Now for versatility, you get full liberty of showcasing the beauty and charm of this watch from day to night and casual to formal. Thanks to the crocodile band that comes along inside the box. Now you can switch that stainless steel band for a more casual and preppy look with the crocodile band, and vice versa.
Speaking of versatility, here’s a proof- legibility. When we speak of legibility in relation to versatility, we talk of the watch’s capability to be readable either at day or night. The size of the face of this watch provides enough room for the details and information on this watch to be readable enough. The combination of colors like gold, black and white also helps to convey clearer and more accurate information to its user. The luminous hands and hour markers make it possible for you to get the right time even at night. Not only that, because of its super clear coating, you are ensured of a scratch-free watch thus perfecting its visibility.
To sum it up, the SEIKO BRIGHTZ SDGZ005 is a functional that performs with excellence to meet your expectations. What makes this watch stand out is that it has a tachymeter, located on the bezel, which is used to measure distance, time and speed. Aside from that, this watch also features a second hand stop function. Moreover, it has a power reserve of 45 hours.
The SEIKO BRIGHTZ SDGZ005 has also some disadvantages. First, this watch measures 42.5 mm in diameter and is 14.6 mm thick. It can be gleaned that from its size, this watch can be a little bulky. This is a disadvantage for people who have slimmer wrist and those who have very active and rigorous lifestyle. While this watch is durable, however people who have rigorous nature of work or activities might find this disturbing while accomplishing their duties. Another is that this is manufactured in Japan. This means that when you experience problems with the watch, you have to exert more money and effort in bringing or sending it there.
Where to Buy the Seiko Brightz SDGZ005
SEIKO BRIGHTZ SDGZ005 is another excellent watch that highlights functionality, accuracy, legibility, and style. It is an all-in-one watch that will definitely surprise you as it exceeds your expectation.