Hands on Review – Seiko MECHANICAL x Shinobu Ishigaki SARB065
- Self wind automatic Japanese mechanism
- Pearl white dial with silver markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Features a date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Stainless steel stationary bezel
- Black leather strap with blue contrast stitches, buckle clasped; men’s standard length, 20 mm width
- Dial window is protected by strong Hardlex material against scratch damages
- 40 mm case diameter. 13 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 50 meters; not appropriate for submersion and long exposure to water
Classy and fashionable
The color scheme of Seiko MECHANICAL x Shinobu Ishigaki SARB065 Men’s Wrist Watch is admirable, given its blue accentuated face and band. It’s a casual watch, yet it can be worn with many different outfits and can be brought to different occasions.
The automatic self-wind movement is surprisingly remarkable and users are glad to see the smoothness of the mechanism.
The date window is a plus
It’s always a plus when a watch includes special features, and the date window proves it’s very convenient.
The leather straps make a snug fit and hugs your watch gently, it feels like the watch is part of your body as well.
Sometimes it takes more effort just to read the time because of the lack of color contrast on the dial.
Where to Buy the Seiko MECHANICAL x Shinobu Ishigaki SARB065
A truly classy and stylish watch, Seiko MECHANICAL x Shinobu Ishigaki SARB065 Men’s Wrist Watch will serve the watch wearer with utter reliability and fashion. The pearl white dial and silver markers and hands are protected by Hardlex crystal. A date window is also included at the 3 ‘clock position, adding up to convenience and purpose. Leather calfskin is attached to the stainless steel crown; it’s stitched blue, contrast to its black color. This fascinating, automatic self-wind watch is water resistant up to 50 meters submersion.