Hands on Review – Seiko Men’s SKX007K2 Diver’s Automatic Watch
• Case– The 46 mm in diameter and 12 mm thick case of Seiko Men’s SKX007K2 Diver’s Automatic Watch is made with stainless steel case
• Band– It is equipped with a silver 23 mm wide stainless steel bracelet secured by a fold over clasp with safety clasp.
• Dial– Matching the silver case and bracelet is a black dial adorned with luminous hands and hour markers around. It is protected by a hardflex crystal dial window. The dial also features date-and-day functions at its 3 o’ clock position.
• Bezel– Around the dial lies the black-toned unidirectional elapsed time bezel.
• Movement– This diver watch is operated by Japanese automatic movement.
• Water Resistance– It also comes with water resistance features of depth up to 600 feet and pressure of up to 200 bar.
In considering what watch to choose, it is important to consider its versatility. Serious and professional divers spend most of the days underwater, while others at school or at work. Regardless of your profession or age, here is a watch that will absolutely look great on anyone. Whether you want to look rugged or formal, this watch is a real deal for you. This watch is a diver watch that may be worn as a dress watch, anytime you want to.
The Seiko Men’s SKX007K2 Diver’s Automatic Watch is a watch of ultimate comfort. It is designed with the crown uniquely placed at the 4 o’ clock position. This reliefs your wrist from markings and hampering you get with watches’ crown at the 3 o’ clock position. Another thing is that it is relatively lightweight as compared to other dive watches. Its fold over clasp also firmly holds and secures the watch around your wrist so you’re always free to move.
When it comes to durability, this dive watch will surprise you. It is designed to last long in your collection. It features a 660 feet water depth resistance and 200 bar water pressure resistance.
In relation to its minimalist design, this dive watch comes with a superb legibility. The design also fosters easy readability, more importantly at night or underwater. Thanks to its luminous hands and hours. It is powered by Japanese automatic movement, that enables automatic power in just the movement of the arms.
The Seiko Men’s SKX007K2 Diver’s Automatic Watch has also some disadvantages. First, while it has a lightweight bracelet, still it is disproportionate to the watch itself, which is a bit heavy. Some users also describe the band as flimsy, which may be uncomfortable for some. Another thing is the accuracy of this watch. Certain users and reviewers have noted the little problem on its accuracy.
Where to Buy the Seiko Men’s SKX007K2 Diver’s Automatic Watch
Backed with unparalleled versatility, comfort, durability and legibility, this Seiko Men's SKX007K2 Diver's Automatic Watch is an ideal watch for those who are always on the go. Powered by Japanese automatic movement, this dive watch is operated by the movement of one's arm. Whether you're set for work, school or swimming, here's a watch that is all-in-one.