Hands On Review – Seiko SNDC33 Classic Black Chronograph Men’s Watch
- Japanese quartz mechanism
- Black dial with grayish silver markers and hands (hour, minute, and second)
- Includes 3 sub dials (chronograph)
- Tachymeter around the face perimeter
- Date window at 3 o’clock position
- Hardlex window protects watch from scratch damages
- Stainless steel crown
- Buckle clasped black calfskin leather; men’s standard length, 20 mm width
- Water resistant up to 330 feet / 100 meters; appropriate for submersion such as swimming and snorkeling
Trendy and classy
You can wear Seiko Men’s SNDC33 Classic Black Leather Black Chronograph Dial Watch at any occasion, as it is very versatile and a way to spice up any apparel.
The leather strap won’t snag on your skin; it is adjustable and would fit on any wrist.
The Hardlex material and leather won’t worn out especially with proper care.
You can view different kinds of information regarding time on one small wristwatch, which is remarkably reliable.
This watch is an ideal outdoor wear, even on watery locations like the beach or the pool. You won’t have any problem regarding water damages.
You might enjoy this watch’s functions if you really need it, but for just reading time, you might have to look closely.
Where To Buy The Seiko SNDC33 Classic Black Chronograph Men’s Watch
Maintaining its remarkable products since the year 1969, Seiko Men's SNDC33 Classic Black Leather Black Chronograph Dial Watch is another one of a kind timepiece you’ll sure love. It has a multiple function face the shows you a 3 sub dials for chronograph, a tachymeter, and a date window, inside a Hardlex protected window. Its stainless steel case also includes a water resistant feature up to 330 feet, appropriate for submersion. More importantly, expect utter comfort with the durable buckle clasped calfskin leather.