- The classic silver stainless steel body of watch is a classy pick. You wouldn’t want to be caught wearing a watch that’s all sorts of tacky, right? This watch is not tacky at all. the sleek silver stainless steel case sits perfectly on your wrist. It’s just the right size for any size of wrist.
- Have I mentioned that this watch keeps accurate time without the need for batteries? Okay, well, aside from never needing to replace the batteries, this watch will never be the reason why you’re late for that important meeting with a client. The solar powered mechanism gives accurate time, so you’ll always be on time for any event that you have to show up for.
- The black background and classy silver lines indicating the numbers make it look all the more classy but still functional. When was the last time you thought that looking at your wrist watch was more troublesome than looking at your computer or gadget for the time? A few minutes ago? Now? With this Seiko watch, you’ll never have to squint down your wrist! The silver and black contrast makes time-telling effortless.
- If you’re the rowdy type who keeps destroying a lot of your things, then this watch is for you. Not to destroy, of course, but to use for a long time. It has a protective hardlex crystal dial window. It means that it can withstand more pressure and intensive use than most watches.
- Put that gadget away and save the battery for emergency uses! With a day and date window, you’ll never feel lost throughout the day, with a hangover from excessive merry-making or with a massive headache from an all-nighter.
- And of course, what good is a watch if it isn’t water-resistant? It’s water-resistant to 100m! Even if water sports isn’t really your thing, it can be useful in your daily activities because you’ll never have to take your watch off when you’re washing your hands.
- Being solar-powered also has its repercussions. If the watch has not seen daylight in a long time, then you have to put it out to charge. Even then, there are no indicators to tell you if the watch has been fully-charged or not.
- The links of the watch may prove to be unhelpful in finding the perfect fit. Because the chain links are in a fairly bigger size, you’ll have to make do with the closest fit you can get.
- The protective hardlex crystal dial window reflects very bright light. So although the contrast between the background and number indicators is great, the crystal may defeat it all.
The perfect companion for the busiest bee, this solar powered men’s watch is anything but a hassle. The solar powered mechanism of this watch makes it the top pick for anyone who can’t and won’t be bothered by battery replacement. That’s you, right?