Hands On Review – Seiko Men’s SNN079P2 Cloth Strap Watch
- Analog quartz mechanism
- Black dial with white Arabic numeral markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Features 2 sub dials: 60 minutes and 60 seconds
- Date window at 9 o’clock position
- Tachymeter around the face perimeter
- Hardlex window
- Buckle clasped black cloth strap; men’s standard length, 20 mm width
- 40 mm case diameter, 10 mm case thickness
- Luminous filled hands and markers
- Features a battery display
- Water resistant up to 330 feet; appropriate for submersion such as snorkeling and swimming
Neat and comfortable
It has simple yet useful features and designs. Also, the cloth strap is very comfortable. This timepiece is truly ideal for outdoor activities, for active people.
Convenient, multiple functions
The chronograph, tachymeter, plus date window servers the wearer well. It is very reliable and perfect for extra activities.
Easy to read
It has very simple and unsophisticated face that lets you use the watch without fuss. Also the luminescent hands and markers are very convenient when you’re trying to use your watch in dark areas.
You can take this watch on a snorkeling adventure without having water damages after. It can take on 330 feet of water!
Can be quite confusing
The dial is very convenient, but also a bit crowded.
Where To Buy The Seiko Men’s SNN079P2 Cloth Strap Watch
Established the world’s first quartz mechanism in 1969, Seiko never fails to deliver the utmost quality and convenience for the user. Introducing Seiko Men's SNN079P2 Cloth Strap Watch, a unique watch that has multiple functions – a black dial with color contrast markers and hands, plus two sub dials that displays 60 seconds and 60 minutes, a date window at the 9 o’clock position, and a tachymeter around the face’s perimeter. The case is protected with a tough metal case, along with its water resistant feature, withstanding water up to 330 feet.