- The watch has minute and second subdials on a white-on-black dial, making time telling more accurate than it ever has been. And even though the minute and seconds hand already have separate subdials, the main dial still has the complete set of hands.
- The minute and seconds subdials come in handy when you’re timing short activities or cooking something. That way, you can time accurately than just half-guessing if you’ve already completed a minute or not.
- The chronograph takes time telling to whole new level by taking it up a notch to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments. It makes sure that your watch even if not worn, will still show the correct time, all the time.
- The chronograph also measures split and accumulated elapsed time, making this watch a choice for people who are into sports.
- To ensure you that this watch will never fall off until you actually decide to take it off, it has a double-locking, three-fold clasp with push button release. Even if the push button release gets loosened up, the strap will still remain in your hand no matter what.
- The links are also fairly easy to remove by yourself, and there’s also an additional adjustment on the enclosure to make sure you get the perfect fit.
- The face of the watch, although humongous in appearance, is not too thick. That means that you’ll get the same fashionable oversized watch without it becoming too bothersome on your wrist.
- The watch is also water resistant up to 330 feet or 100 meters. Surely, you have to consider using this watch while you’re doing sports activities because not only is it water resistant, the gunmetal design of this watch makes it less prone to dirt. It virtually does not absorb heat either.
- Because of the outline on the sides of the face of the watch, when worn and viewed from afar, the face will look elongated. A perfect cheat for those with round and chunky arms.
- The simple black and white contrast makes this watch a great time-telling piece. A lot of watches nowadays put design first without thinking of the actual function of wrist watches. well, not this watch. the face offers a clear view of the time, even with the two subdials.
- The watch also has a date box at the six o’ clock position.
- It’s a very simple watch—nothing special or remarkable about its design that will make it stand out. But of course, this simplicity is also an advantage because that just means that this watch will last you through the years.
A modern take on a gunmetal watch, this Seiko Men’s Chronograph Black Dial Watch is a remarkable feat. The sleek gunmetal strap coupled with a face that’s not too loud, but packs a lot of function, is enough for anyone to grab their wallets to buy this watch.