- This Seiko Men’s watch has an automatic movement. It doesn’t need a battery! There’s hardly any maintenance needed with it. It’s a watch that you can wear on and off without any worries.
- The lumibrite hands and hour markers are very helpful for everyday hustle and bustle. When you’re busy and all you can do is glance at your watch, the glance is all you need for this watch. Because of the luminous hands, the watch will be helpful even in low lit places.
- The stainless steel case and bracelet is a chunky piece of art. It looks sturdy and strong enough to withstand the daily wear and tear, but it’s still fashionable and wearable with a lot of styles of clothes.
- The dial is protected by hardlex crystal, which keeps the watch looking brand new, scratch-free, and brilliant enough to tell the time.
- The watch is water resistant up to 200 meters or up to 660 feet. It’s called the Diver’s watch for the right reason. You can wear it even when you’re diving, which makes it a convenient watch to wear. Even if you’re not a diver, the everyday activities include washing your hands, so you you’ll need a watch that’s water resistant. This watch is exactly what you need.
- As if the watch isn’t helpful enough, the manufacturers make it even more helpful by adding a date box and a days of the week box. Now you don’t even have to check other gadgets to know the time, you just have to look at your watch to tell the time and the date.
- The dial’s chunky design makes it look even greater. The black and white design makes it look elegant and classy. Instead of roman numerals, the face of the watch has white triangle indices that are big enough to see even from afar.
- Now, let me tell you about the kinetic movement in this watch. The Kinetic Auto Relay which automatically resets the watch to the correct time and the kinetic direct drive makes the watch automatically powered. Move and your watch will be powered automatically. an alternative is hand winding the watch
- The chunky face of the watch doesn’t make it suitable for formal wear. it might bulge in dress shirts, so it’s best to stick with sporty attire with this one.
- Because the watch is powered by automatic movement, there might be times when the watch is moving slowly or way too fast. so you’ll have to keep updating the watch if you want it to tell the accurate time.
A tough watch for the toughest of jobs, this Seiko Men’s Classic Automatic Watch is a must have for the toughest of men. With its automatic movement, illuminated hands, and water resistant feature, you’re sure to love this watch to the point of never taking it off again.