Check out this article: Best Seiko Watches to Own
- Dimensions – Case in 44 mm diameter and 14 mm thickness with band in men’s standard length and 20 mm width
- Material – Dial window in Hardlex material type with bezel case and band in stainless steel material
- Display – Display type in analog with three functional chronograph sub-dials
- Design – Sporty everyday watch
- Color – Plain black strap and dial with orange hands, markers, and indices
- Special Features – With multi-function chronograph sub-dials solar powered water resistant wrist watch
- Weight – 6.7 ounces ultra light item weight with a total of 3 pounds shipping weight
- Warranty – 2 years seller-provided warranty
You will never have to worry wearing this watch in activities and places exposed to water. You can wear this in the beach or in the pool because it can resist water splashing and submersion up to 660 feet or 200 meters.
Features and Functions
This timepiece offers a wide array of features men will surely find useful for any day and night activities. It has 60 seconds, 60 minutes, and 24 hour sub-dials. It also has a tachymeter function for maximum functionality.
Being built specifically for sporty man’s needs, this watch is very suitable for sports and adventure enthusiasts. It is very comfortable to wear perfect for any kinds of activities and events.
When it comes to comfort, this watch is not the best option. It is too thick and heavy which can be a big deal for extremists and sporty men.
In terms of functionality, quality, and aesthetics, this Seiko’s masterpiece is the deal for the money. This timekeeping device is built to satisfy users in any way. For almost 30 years, Seiko is known to be one of the most qualified and reputable watchmakers. If you seek for a timepiece that has it all, you are in the right track.