Hands On Review – Seiko Men’s SSC079 Adventure-Solar Classic Watch – A Go-To Watch for Daily Wear
- Black tone stainless steel bracelet
- Alarm chronograph
- Alarm dial
- Raised crystal
- One-fifth second markings
- Knurled outer ring
- Water-resistant to 100 M
- Metal band with pin lock clasp
- Dual side button release
- Solar powered
- The night illumination is very bright which makes it easy to read. You will not need a light source to read it.
- Watch is a beauty in real life, the glow in the dark is also beautiful.
- Works perfectly without any issues
- The black face, blue numbers, white minute marks and compass headings are very eye-catching.
- Gorgeous looking watch with Seiko reliability.
- This watch has both the crystal and the band and both are scratch free.
- The variants like stainless steel with a bracelet and stainless steel with a leather strap make this watch stand out of the crowd.
- The markings glow really bright when exposed to bright light (sunlight especially) and if you go in a dark area it glows brighter than any other watch I have ever seen.
- The case and band have the black ion finish
- It’s solar recharge-capable so you don’t need to change the battery every three years. Just be sure you expose it to light once in a while so it stays charged.
- The alarm sound on this watch is much too puny and you hardly hear it.
- They customer service is below standard, when you try to contact them you have to imagine that it is impossible to get any response from them and you’re just doing it for some miracle to happen
- You will not find the band as black as shown in the pictures.
- Needs more adjustment holes in the clasp,
- If you have oily skin it will show a rainbow effect (similar to when you see motor oil spots in rain puddles) but it can be wiped off with a cloth.
- The compass is quite hard to use, and might not be very useful.
- The second hand is tiny and doesn’t have any markings.
- The alarm can only be set up to 12 hours in advance of the current time since there is no way to indicate AM or PM.
- Unclear instructions
- The date window doesn’t glow and is really small so it’s difficult to see the date unless you hold it up to your face.
Highly recommend this watch to anyone who is looking for a quality sport watch. If you like what you see, you won’t be disappointed when you open the box. Looks expensive and of a high quality. Available on Amazon for almost half off what they have for in department stores.
Where To Buy The Seiko Men’s SSC079 Adventure-Solar Classic Watch – A Go-To Watch for Daily Wear
Seiko Men's Ssc079 Adventure-Solar Classic Watch is extremely stylish, runs great, and looks awesome. Pictures do not do the justice with this watch; it looks much better in person.