- Case– The Seiko Premier #SNP022 Men’s Two Tone Stainless Steel Kinetic Perpetual Calendar Watch comes in a 40mm in diameter and 12mm thick silver-tone stainless steel case.
- Dial– This watch is dressed in a white-tone dial with gold-tone hands and hour indices. The Roman numeral hour markers, meanwhile, are in black. On the dial are two subdials: 24 hours and 12 months. There is also a perpetual calendar window at the 12 o’clock position. The entire dial is protected by a finely crafted crystal clear sapphire crystal dial window.
- Bezel– It also owns a fixed silver-tone stainless steel bezel.
- Band– The silver-tone stainless steel band of this watch is 20mm wide with gold-tone accents in between. At the end is is a push-button deployment type clasp.
- Movement– Seiko premier #SNP022 is powered by a Japanese Automatic Kinetic movement.
- Water resistance– It is a water resistant of up to 100 meters in depth and 10 bar in pressure.
This two-tone watch is predominantly dressed in silver with the elegant touch of gold. No doubt this watch is full of class and sophistication. The white-tone dial serves as the canvass of the elegant mix of black Roman numeral hour markers as well as the gold-tone hands and minute and hour indices. The subdials are also displayed in pure class because of its gold-colored disc. What makes it even more gorgeous is the elegant look of the bracelet giving the watch an infinite piece of glamour. When it comes to the design of the dial, this watch is a sure standout. While this watch contains functions similar to others, it is how you transform the capability of your watch into something creative and fun. This time, Seiko Premier #SNP022 displays month in a disc and the date in a perpetual calendar. The smaller disc shows how many years have passed since the previous or last leap year. the perpetual calendar is also correct until February 28 2100. It automatically fixes itself for odd and even months. What a treat!
The Seiko Premier #SNP022 Men’s Two Tone Stainless Steel Kinetic Perpetual Calendar Watch is powered by a precisely tuned Japanese automatic kinetic movement. In terms of accuracy, this incredible watch has a record of loss or gain rate of less than 15 seconds per month.
As a kinetic watch, this Seiko Premier #SNP022 runs through user’s body movement. This watch features a power generator which is effectively powered by the movement of your wrist. An advantage of this watch is that after 24 hours of inactivity, it automatically puts itself into suspended animation or sleep mode to save energy. Even if it is asleep, this watch continues to update the date correctly. Automatic reset may be performed by simply shaking your wrist. This is possible even after four years of being asleep. It also has the energy depleting forewarning feature and overcharge prevention function.
The Seiko Premier #SNP022 Men’s Two Tone Stainless Steel Kinetic Perpetual Calendar Watch has also a disadvantage. This watch, despite of its high-end design can be a little bulky for people with smaller wrists or those with robust lifestyle.
Equipped with elegance, accuracy and functionality, this Seiko Premier #SNP022 Men's Two Tone Stainless Steel Kinetic Perpetual Calendar Watch is an ultimate treat for any man. Whether you are looking for a gorgeous watch to add in your collection or looking for a glamorous watch, then you are on the right page.