• Case– The silver stainless steel case of this SEIKO ProspEx diver scuba SBDC001 men’s watch measures 50 x 48 mm or 45 mm in diameter. The case is 13.8 mm thick with a screwed-in back.
• Band– This round analog diver watch comes with an 18 mm wide silver stainless steel bracelet with buckle clasp for security.
• Dial– The silver watch is matched with a deep black-tone dial with illuminated hour markers and hands. The dial is protected by a mineral crystal dial window.
• Bezel– This watch is made extra-special with the black bezel made from aluminum.
• Movement– It is powered by an automatic self wind movement to keep track of the time accurately.
• Water resistance– SEIKO ProspEx diver scuba SBDC001 features a water resistance of up to 200 meters.
For some, especially to serious divers, the legibility of the watch matters the most. This watch contains thick hands as well as large indices perfectly matching the large frame of the watch. The SEIKO ProspEx diver scuba SBDC001 men’s watch has illuminating dial that furthers visibility at night or in dark places lie underwater.
Now when it comes to visibility, this SEIKO ProspEx diver scuba SBDC001 men’s watch will blow you away. Masculinity aside, this dive watch also exudes confidence when paired with any kind of outfit from casual to formal events. Now you don’t have to worry about that super busy schedule. While, getting the accurate time, now you save more from putting on and off the watches for the different events. This single watch can now take you to different places.
From its material to its construction, no wonder why this watch is one for long lasting use. The weight itself proves how solid this watch can be. So if you are looking for a durable watch that you can use even for your daily dives, then this one might just be perfect for you.
The SEIKO ProspEx diver scuba SBDC001 men’s watch has also some disadvantages. First, the bracelet is a bit off in relation to the amazing watch. The bracelet is disproportionately thin as compared to the bigger features of the watch and the case itself. The clasp also does not provide the same elegance you see from the other parts of the watch. Lastly, this watch can be heavy for some. This might be an issue for those who always want something light.
Imagine the beach and the waters. Can you hear the waves? Now before you hit the beach, you might want to read this review. Here is a dive watch that is an absolute stunner for its features. The SEIKO ProspEx diver scuba SBDC001 men's watch is a special dive watch for everybody, especially with its legibility, versatility, and durability. With this dive watch, you're always good to go.