Check out this article: Best Seiko Watches to Own
- Case – This watch has a 49.4mm in diameter black titanium case with hard coating. Attached to it is a black knurl edge screw down crown on the side.
- Band – It also comes with a black polyurethane bracelet
- Bezel – It has a black ceramic unidirectional rotating bezel with large white markings.
- Dial – This timepiece comes with a sleek black dial that features silver tone hands and circular hour markers with LumiBrite Paint. There are also minute markers on the outer rim, day and date display at 3 o’clock position, and protective sapphire crystal window.
- Others – This has a 5 year battery life, water resistance depth of 1000 meters, second hand stop function, magnetic interference resistance, quartz movement, and analog display.
Casual and stylish
The black details make it very wearable and crisp looking. The circular markers add a hint of fun and modern feel to this watch as well. The polyurethane strap is snug yet comfortable. It can be said that this timepiece is perfect for casual or vacation days. It is highly recommended to those guys who just want a simple watch but doesn’t look boring.
This timepiece is made to last. It is able to withstand a whopping 1000 meter of water and has a unidirectional bezel which makes this timepiece perfect for saturation diving. The LumiBrite feature is also very useful during low-light situations so you are still able to keep track of time. This timepiece only weighs roughly 141 which indicates that it is more corrosion resistant than stainless steel when underwater.
Partially weak ceramic
Perhaps the only disadvantage of this watch is that weakness is the ceramic. Although it is scratch resistant and able to withstand depth, it may become brittle as you continuously wear it.
For those men who are searching for a great watch that can survive a marine environment then you better check this model from Seiko. The quality is outstanding and the design is decent as well, so you can definitely wear this around town.