- Case– The Seiko PROSPEX Marine Master Professional SBBN017 Men’s Wrist Watch features a silver-tone stainless steel case that is 46 mm in diameter and 14.7 mm thick.
- Dial– Its black-tone dial is accented with LumiBrite paint on the hands and hour markers. It also features a day and date window at the 3 o’clock position. The entire dial is protected by a sapphire crystal dial window.
- Bezel– This watch also has a silver-tone unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Band– Seiko PROSPEX Marine Master Professional SBBN017 Men’s Wrist Watch comes with a black resin-made bracelet. It is also designed with a buckle for closure.
- Movement– It is powered by a 7C46 Quartz movement.
- Water resistance– This watch has a power resistance of up to 300 meters.
Accuracy is a vital, if not the most important factor when it comes to choosing the right dive watches. To equip you with the appropriate watch entails a safer, more comfortable and more convenient diving. This Seiko PROSPEX Marine Master Professional SBBN017 Men’s Wrist Watch is basically designed for saturation diving. It has the accuracy of +/- 15 seconds per month.
Another thing to consider when purchasing your own dive watch is its legibility. It is very important to remember that under the water, the environment gets darker with lesser amount of light to permit beneath. This watch, aside from being highly accurate, excels in the watch’s ability to provide a clear and easy view of the watch. Seiko PROSPEX Marine Master Professional SBBN017 Men’s Wrist Watch makes use of LumiBrite paint both on the hands and the hour markers, which is capable of maintaining light for about three to five hours.
The reliability of dive watch rests on so many factors. First, as a dive watch, Seiko PROSPEX Marine Master Professional SBBN017 is a water resistant of up to 300 meters or 300 Bar. It also comes with a magnetic information resistance for additional safety on the water. Aside from that the face of the dial allows you not only to keep track of the time, but also your day and date. Lastly, for durability, this gorgeous watch has a 5 year battery life.
The Seiko PROSPEX Marine Master Professional SBBN017 Men’s Wrist Watch has also some disadvantages. By the dimension of this watch, you will immediately learn that this is a bulky watch, which might be a problem for other people who prefer having slimmer watches when diving. Another thing is that while this watch has an excellent legibility because of the luminous hands and hour markers, which are powered to last three to five hours, some people might have difficulty in identifying the accurate time since this watch only comes with circular markers rather than the actual numbers.
If you are looking for an excellent dive watch, here is Seiko PROSPEX Marine Master Professional SBBN017 Men’s Wrist Watch. This watch has superb accuracy expected of a dive watch. Not only that, this watch is also acclaimed for its impressive legibility under water and exceptional reliability.