Check out this article: Best Seiko Watches to Own
- High quality Japanese quartz mechanism
- Black dial with silver toned Arabic numeral markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Special features include: 3 sub dial chronograph and a date window at the 3 o’clock location
- Hardlex crystal protected dial, prevents scratch damages
- Tachymeter marked outer ring
- Stainless steel bezel and case
- Silver stainless steel bracelet with push button deployment closure system; men’s standard length, 20 mm width
- 42 mm case diameter, 10.7 case thickness
- Water resistant down to 330 feet / 100 meters; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
Sleek and versatile
The gorgeous simplicity of Seiko Men’s SKS401 Analog Display Japanese Quartz Silver Watch makes it versatile for any kind of occasion and any kind of outfit.
You could take this watch swimming and even snorkeling, without the worry of damaging the watch, thanks to the deep water resistant feature!
It includes a chronograph, a calendar, and a tachymeter – all features that would come in handy to the wearer. It makes the watch undeniably reliable and all-in-one.
Men’s standard can be too large for the small-wristed, so you might want to have it resized for it to have a snug fit.
Nowadays, it’s common for watches to have the luminous feature, that’s why it’s a bit disappointing that this product hasn’t. It’s inconvenient in dark areas, that you have to put a light on it to see the dial.
Introducing a classic silver toned watch from Seiko, Seiko Men's SKS401 Analog Display Japanese Quartz Silver Watch will definitely be your new favorite accessory. It features a black dial with color contrast silver toned markers and hands, along with the date window at the 3 o’clock position and the 3 sub dial chronograph. The bezel is marked with a handy tachymeter, enclosed in a stainless steel case. Its dial is protected by Hardlex crystal, so you won’t have to worry about scratches – and water damages as it is water resistant down to 330 feet.