Check out this article: Best Seiko Watches to Own for Men
- Case – This timepiece has a 44mm in diameter round silver stainless steel case with silver tone buttons and knurl edge crown on the side.
- Band – It has a silver stainless steel link bracelet with fold over clasp that has a double push button safety.
- Bezel – This watch has a black side-rule stainless steel bezel which is used for rapid calculations and conversions of flight data that is used by pilots.
- Dial – It also comes with a black dial that features silver tone hour hands and index markers, red seconds hand, 2 chronograph sub dials, luminous feature, date window at 3 o’clock, and hardlex dial window.
- Others – This watch also showcases 330 feet water resistance, Japanese quartz movement, and analog display.
Packed with Features
Since this watch is intended for pilots, of course it has to have all the tools that would aid the person in calculating important data. Aside from that, this watch can also be taken under water and can be used while snorkelling or swimming. That feature is great for in case of emergency landings or crashes in the sea. Also, one of the features of the chronographs is the world time. The luminous details also help in provide precise measurement.
Unlike watches of similar kind, this model actually gravitates more on the polished style rather than the sporty one, which means that you can actually just use it as your everyday watch. The classic silver and black make this very versatile and simply flattering.
The details of this watch look cluttered and cramped. Although pilots are trained to look at this, the last thing that they would want to happen is a miscalculation because they might be experiencing some difficulties while flying. The numerals and markers are very small and overwhelming to the untrained eye.
If you’re looking for a trusty watch that you can take the heights or depths of the earth, then this watch from Seiko is perfect for you. The specs are outstanding, but the style of this watch is very pleasant as well.