Check out this article: Best Seiko Watches to Own
- Case – It has a round stainless steel case that measures 44mm in diameter. It also comes with a knurl edge crown and 2 push buttons on the side.
- Band – This watch comes with three-link stainless steel bracelet that has a width of 21mm. It is secured by a deployant clasp with push button.
- Bezel – it has a brown stainless steel unidirectional bezel with silver tone corrugated outer rim.
- Dial – This timepiece features a gorgeous black dial with red and silver hands and box shaped markers with luminous features. It also has huge numeral markers at 12 and 6, date display in between 4 and 5 o’clock, minute markers on the outer rim, three chronograph sub dials wherein one has an alarm feature, and hardlex dial window.
- Others – This watch can resist a depth of 330 feet of water, has analog display and Japanese quartz movement, and is built with kinetic technology.
This watch has loads of useful specs such as the kinetic technology that automatically adjusts time through the movement of your arm. It also has luminous details that will come very handy during low-light situations and large markers and hands that make timekeeping easier. This timepiece can also be worn when swimming or snorkelling.
Simple yet sophisticated
The marriage of silver, black, and brown creates a wonderful style that is very versatile. The details in the dial also make this timepiece look complex and sophisticated. The link bracelet adds charm and tastefulness to this watch.
This watch weighs 16 ounces or roughly 453 grams, which might be a bit heavy and distracting for some individuals.
If you’re someone who doesn’t like too much details on you watch then this might not be for you. The markers around the dial and bezel can be too much and look too complex for some men.
If you’re looking for an all-around watch that has a good amount of functions, then this watch from Seiko is perfect for you. The hues are look classic and the craftsmanship is impeccable. This watch can be your everyday arm buddy.