Check out this article: Best Seiko Watches to Own
- Case – This comes with a stainless steel case that has a measurement of 42 mm in diameter. Attached on the side is the gold and black cabochon crown.
- Band – A link bracelet that has a width of 24.52mm. it is secured by a deployant clasp with push button.
- Bezel – This watch has a stationary bezel with gold rim.
- Dial – It has a stunning black dial with luminous gold-tone hands and index hour markers, large date window below 12 o’clock position, minute markers on the outer rim, two gold tone sub dials, and scratch resistant sapphire crystal dial window.
- Others – This timepiece also features an analog display, water resistance of 330 feet, perpetual calendar, and kinetic movement.
Sophisticated and refined
The stunning gold details against the textured dial make the face of the watch so sophisticated looking. The corrugated gold rim also adds another layer of richness to the watch. The simple black link bracelet tones down the look and makes it more wearable. This watch has a refined feel however it is not presented conventionally. This will look perfect on those men who want to look put-together and who want a great watch that will stand out. Wear this on a night out with friends, you’ll definitely get plenty of attention with this on your wrist.
This watch is not just water proof but it can also be worn while snorkelling or swimming. It also has a kinetic movement technology, which means that it automatically sets through the movement of your arm. Another great feature is the large date window which is unlike many other models.
Absence of numerals
The only disadvantage of this watch is that it only has index markers instead of numerals.
If you’re searching for a timepiece that would rock your wardrobe and still be very functional, then look no further because Seiko’s got you covered. The modern elements of this particular model are just irresistible. It’s a really great addition to your collection.