Check out this article: Best Seiko Watches for Men
- Case – It comes with a silver tone stainless steel round case that has a diameter of 44m. It also has a gold tone crown and 2 push buttons on the right side.
- Band – This watch features a modern-looking two-toned link bracelet with push button deployant clasp.
- Bezel – It also comes with a stationary stainless steel bezel.
- Dial – This watch has a brown taupe dial that features date gold tone hands, markers, and chronograph details. On the outer rim lie minute markers as well. It also features date window at 3 o’clock, protective hardlex crystal dial window, and luminous accents.
- Others – This timepiece features a solar powered Japanese quartz movement, water resistance depth of 330 feet, and analog display.
The rich tones on the dial make this watch classy and smart looking. Meanwhile the complex looking style of the bracelet totally transforms it into a more fun and trendy timepiece. This will look perfect on those men who are in the younger age groups. It’s a great item to add some spice to your wardrobe without being to overpowering. The neutral hues also make this very versatile. It’s indeed a great watch to invest in.
This timepiece is actually solar powered which means that you don’t have to bother buying new batteries. Unlike other timepieces, the water resistance feature of this model is also very true to its claim since it can be worn while swimming and snorkelling. This watch is certainly great for everyday use.
Unclear minute and chronograph markers
Perhaps the only disadvantage of this watch is that the small markers are quite unclear due to the fact that they are tinted in a brass color which almost blends unto the taupe dial. This may prevent ease and precision in timekeeping.
This timepiece from Seiko is a wardrobe game changer. The details are very modern and trendy yet the approach is not the in-your-face type. It also has really useful functions that suit the needs of men from this generation.