Hands On Review – Seiko SSC233 Sport Men’s Japanese Quartz Watch
- Dimensions – Case in 45 mm diameter and 12 mm thickness with band in men’s standard length and 25 mm width
- Material – Dial window in Hardlex material type with bezel case in stainless steel and nylon material
- Display – Display type in analog with three functional chronograph sub-dials
- Design – Sporty everyday watch
- Color – Plain black strap and dial with orange hands, markers, and indices
- Special Features – Chronograph sub-dials with tachymeter solar powered water resistant wrist watch
- Weight – 6.4 ounces ultra light item weight with a total of 7.2 ounces shipping weight
- Warranty – Original Seiko 3-year warranty
Features and Functions
This timepiece offers a wide array of features men will surely find useful for any day and night activities. It has 60 seconds, 60 minutes, and 24 hour sub-dials. It also has a tachymeter function for maximum functionality.
You will never have to worry wearing this watch in activities and places exposed to water. You can wear this in the beach or in the pool because it can resist water splashing and submersion up to 330 feet or 100 meters.
Being built specifically for sporty man’s needs, this watch is very suitable for sports and adventure enthusiasts. It is very comfortable to wear perfect for any kinds of activities and events.
First of all, the strap is too short. This might not fit those with medium to large wrists. Second, this watch is not suitable for formal and corporate settings, it has the obvious sporty look.
Where To Buy The Seiko SSC233 Sport Men’s Japanese Quartz Watch
This Seiko sport solar analog display Japanese quartz watch is the one to vie for by those who seek sporty and everyday type of timekeeping device. Just by the looks of it, you will know it provides maximum functionality and precision. It has the edgy and cool look that outdoorsy type of men will surely love.