- High quality Japanese quartz movement
- Champagne toned dial with gold toned stud markers and hands (minute and hour only)
- Curved hardlex crystal protects dial from common scratch damages
- Swarovski crystal ornamented bezel, giving off a stunning glow
- Stainless steel case
- Gold toned stainless steel band with deployment closure (push button); women’s standard length, 9 mm width
- 22 mm case diameter, 7 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 99 feet / 30 meters; endures small, common water damages but not submersion of any kind
Unique, and fashionably versatile
Seiko Women’s SUP176 Jewelry-Solar Classic Watch is undeniably gorgeous in a unique way – the gold tone makes it classic, yet the Swarovski crystals gives it a luxurious look. It is also versatile enough to go with any outfit, and definitely in any occasion.
Though the majority of the timepiece is ornamented with different elements, they kept the dial simple. This tones it down in a convenient way, making the user see the time easily.
You should never submerge this watch, but you can count on it to endure common water damages.
It’s quite unusual for watches nowadays when it doesn’t include any extra feature, or at least a date window.
Seiko Women's SUP176 Jewelry-Solar Classic Watch is perfect for those who opt for an eccentrically designed watch but with a hint of classic in it. It features a champagne toned dial, studded with gold markers and gold hands, and protected by a domed hardlex crystal. The best part of this watch is the Swarovski crystals – it coats the bezel and gives off a luxurious accent. Attached to this beauty is a stainless steel gold strap. This elegant timepiece is water resistant down to 99 feet, being able to withstand small water damages.