Check out this article: Best Watches for Women, Under $200
- Kinetic quartz mechanism
- Textured blue dial with gold markers and hands (hour, minute, and second)
- Date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Stainless steel gold rounded bezel
- Hardlex material makes the window protected against scratch damages
- Gold rounded bezel
- Stainless steel, push button deployment clasped bracelet; women’s standard length, 14.5 mm width
- Solar powered
- 28 mm case diameter; 8 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 330 feet / 100 meters; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
Stylish and classy
Its two toned accents gives off a very elegant aura. Aside from wearing it at big events and formal occasions, it is also versatile enough to be worn on a casual, daily basis.
Aside from its reliable analog display, the date window is a huge addition for convenience.
It is appropriate for submersion, which is truly remarkable. Not only will it be protected against common water damages, but you could also wear it when you’re submerged in water.
Say good bye to battery replacement, as this timepiece saves energy for itself.
Band is too large
Some users complain that the straps are too large for their wrist.
Another unique and elegant creation by Seiko, Seiko Women's SUT040 Stainless Steel Dress Watch has the highest durability and reliable features like all of their products. It has a textured blue dial and gold markers and hands, making it easy for the user to see with its simplicity. It is protected with strong Hardlex which protects the watch from scratch damages. The band, on the other hand, has two tones: stainless steel silver and gold. It makes it very stunning and classy. More importantly, you won’t have to worry about batteries – it’s solar powered!