Check out this article: Best Skagen Watches to Own for Men
- Analog quartz mechanism
- Textured brown dial with silver markers and hands (minute and hour)
- Made with the finest mineral crystal that protects watch from scratches
- Stainless steel rectangular bezel
- Thin black leather strap, buckle clasped; men’s standard length, 24 mm width
- 33 mm case diameter; 7 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 99 feet / 30 meters; endures small exposure to water, but not suitable for submersion and long exposure to water
Simple yet stylish, very fashionable
Skagen Men’s 857LSLD Stainless Steel Brown Dial Watch is one of the watches that are very simple, yet giving a sleek, trendy aura. With its versatility, it can be worn at any occasion such as big events, or maybe on a daily basis with casual clothing.
Easy to read
The simplicity gives the user a very user friendly interface. You could easily read the time with its color contrast scheme.
Comfortable and light
It fits on any wrist with its buckle clasp closure, and the thin leather doesn’t snag on skin.
Lacks a second hand
I personally think that the watch is too simple that it lacks a second hand. It would be a major plus if the maker included one.
Not entirely water resistant
Better not test its water resistant feature, because the leather has a huge potential of deteriorating when exposed to water.
Skagen Men's 857LSLD Stainless Steel Brown Dial Watch is a timepiece you’ll surely admire because of its sleek and trendy style. It has a simple rectangular case with a brown dial and white markers and hands. The stainless steel case is attached to a thin, durable leather that fits comfortably on any wrist with its buckle clasp closure. You can wear this watch a formal occasion, but versatile enough that it goes with any casual outfit you opt for.