- Display: The Skagen Titanium Blue Dial Watch’s key feature is its dial. It comes in an eye-catching sunray blue hue, and white chrome markers and indices. All of its hours are marked with Arabic numerals. A smaller dial allows reading time in its 24-hour format, while a circular date window is located just above 6 o’clock. This gorgeous ensemble is encased in a mineral crystal dial window.
- Watch Strap: This piece has a light-weight mesh bracelet that is made of brushed titanium. It is 22 mm wide and is as long as most men’s watch bracelets. A fold-over deployment clasp serves as its enclosure.
- Movement: Skagen’s Titanium Blue Dial Watch uses quartz movement as its clockwork of choice.
- Case and Dimensions: This Skagen blue gem’s round titanium case is quite thin at only 7 mm. It has a diameter measuring 37 mm.
- Water Resistance: This watch can stand water pressure up to 3ATM, or 30 meters (100 feet).
- Titanium Construction: One of the toughest and strongest metals used in making watches is titanium. This is more tensile and durable than your typical stainless steel metal. With its case and mesh bracelet made of titanium, the Skagen Titanium Blue Dial Watch is a hardy choice.
- Fashionably Practical: Even if a lot of fashion-forward people are saying that huge and clunky watches with killer add-ons are in, the the Skagen Titanium Blue Dial Watch would still appeal to practical, yet tasteful side of most men. On a day-to-day basis, watches are usually worn with business casual as well as comfortable, relaxed clothes, over formal or sports attire. This was is best worn with the former.
- Lightweight: One of the great things about the Skagen Titanium Blue Dial Watch is that it is so thin and light. Unlike the larger and heavier watches that get in the way, this does not dig into your wrist skin, neither is it more prone to banging onto corners or hard surfaces.
- Mesh Mess: A considerable number of owners of the Skagen Titanium Blue Dial Watch has complained about the quality of the mesh bracelet. Some say that it easily falls off the case, and does hook on to your clothes, once a wire is loose. This is a risk every watch buyer takes when purchasing a mesh bracelet watch. Furthermore, you definitely need help from a jeweler to fix problems with a mesh bracelet.
- Clasp Concerns: Another group of Skagen Titanium Blue Dial Watch owners had problems with the clasp coming off quite easily. Some had to take the watch off if they had to use their hands more for certain activities.
With its sunray blue dial and light-weight titanium case, the Skagen Titanium Blue Dial Watch mixes elements of discreet sophistication and manliness. Wear it with business casual or even formal wear, and you’d be sure to attract compliments even without exerting effort.