Hands On Review – Skagen SKW6077 Chronograph Titanium Men’s Watch
- Analog quartz mechanism
- Gray dial with silver markers
- 3 sub dials with chronograph
- Features a date window at the 4 o’clock position
- Built with mineral crystal that prevents watch from scratches
- Silver titanium bracelet, deployment buckle clasped; men’s standard length, 30 mm width
- 42 mm case diameter; 7.5 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 165 feet / 50 meters; appropriate for light submersion and showering
Sleek and trendy
It has no eccentric design, but the sleekness of the design is truly remarkable. It makes any outfit look professional. It is wearable with any outfit, any occasion, and can be dressed down with a casual outfit because of its versatility.
Not only will it tell the time like any other watch, but it has a built in chronograph and a date window. Definitely a huge plus!
Lightweight and comfortable
It has very light titanium material the fits on your wrist comfortably. You won’t notice you’re wearing a huge watch.
You get what you pay for with this product – durable materials and neat design.
Chronograph functions only on sub dials
Users found it strange at first that the chronograph is functioning only at the 3 sub dials, not the whole display.
Where To Buy The Skagen SKW6077 Chronograph Titanium Men’s Watch
Skagen, a company whose goal is to create utter perfection for its users, concocts another state of the art timepiece -- Skagen Men's SKW6077 Balder Quartz/Chronograph Titanium Gray Watch. It has the simplest, yet striking design, accentuated with platinum and gray. The dial is dark gray along with three sub dials with the same color, and color contrast silver markers. The case is protected with mineral crystal, and attached to it is titanium silver, deployment buckle clasped strap. This watch can be worn with any outfit, and any kind of event.