- Let’s start with its most remarkable feature. This Skagen watch is made of the signature mesh that’s sure to impress you. It’s made of fine stainless steel material, it’s beautifully crafted, and of course, who can ignore how stylish it is?
- The dial is protected by strong mineral crystal. It absolutely takes the cake among all other watches, because this mineral crystal will make sure that your watch is protected and will not give way to pressure.
- With the beautiful gold accents, this silver watch is made to be more elegant. The watch is very sophisticated to look at. The subtle gold accents (the hands, outlines, and hour indicators) make it stylish.
- It’s not just your ordinary watch. This Skagen Women’s Two-Tone Mesh Watch has an added feature of a date box. The date box is conveniently positioned at the 6 o’ clock position, so you won’t have to tilt you head sideways just to see the date. How helpful is that when you’re on a busy day signing documents?
- With a case diameter of 26 millimeters, this Skagen Women’s Two-Tone Mesh Watch is sure to fit any size of wrist. If you’re always out and busy doing errands and getting your hands dirty, you won’t have to worry about this watch getting in the way. The size is not bothersome and will not hinder you from making wrist movements.
- Have I mentioned that this watch is also water-resistant? Well, now you know. this watch can withstand water up to 99 feet or 30 meters. It’s particularly helpful when you’re giving this watch a good rinse from accidentally spilling tomato sauce, or when you’re washing just to restore the luster of this watch.
- The fold over clasp with safety closure can prove to be a little tricky. Most people who have already bought this complained about it being too tight or too loose. My advice is to keep using this Skagen Women’s watch if you want is to adapt to the pressure you’re putting on it every time you open and close.
- Since this watch is not chain link, you might have problems having it adjusted. While most women have standard size wrists, for the smaller wristed women, it might be hard to have it adjusted. And when you do, the bit of the watch that’s left will show underneath the fold over clasp.
- In dim light, it might be harder to see the time. The dial background is brushed metal, the hands are not luminous, and the hour indicators are so small you might not even see it.
A sophisticated watch that’s perfect for both casual and formal wear, this Skagen Two-Tone Mesh watch is made of quartz movement and is water resistant. What other watch would you need?