- This watch is ideal for everyday wear. It’s not too flashy or too simple. It adds just the right amount of interest and style into any outfit, and is useful in telling the time.
- Without any sub dials to confuse you, just plain old time to help you breeze through your daily tasks. it has a minute and hour hands that point to Swarovski indicators. The simplicity of the hands which are just your plain old sleek stainless steel hands are coupled with the Swarovski crystals, creating just the right amount of style.
- The watch is securely fastened to your wrist with a buckle closure and a fold over clasp. If this is your first time with a mesh stainless steel watch, then let metell you, it can get really tricky. The fold-over clasp is a great way to make sure that the watch will not slip and slide on your wrist, but get secured in your watch instead.
- The 28-millimeter case makes it an everyday companion. It’s just the right size, it’s not a nuisance when you’re folding your wrists. The case is also thin enough that I’m sure you’ll forget about it when you’re too busy.
- The brushed chrome adds a very subtle accent to the watch. It’s the kind of design that makes the watch look a little more interesting, without overwhelming the design.
- This Skagen Women’s Silver Dial Mesh Bracelet Watch is also water resistant. So if your concern is washing the watch or the occasional unexpected exposure to moisture. This Skagen Women’s watch will not just give way to small amounts of exposure to water and moist.
- And need I stress the Skagen signature mesh bracelet enough? Yes, this bracelet is incomparable to anything else. It’s unique to Skagen watches. you might want to try it too.
- This watch has no seconds hand. If you’re used to watches with a seconds hand for a guide, this Skagen watch won’t be any help.
- Although the manufacturer says that it’s water-resistant, a lot of people who bought this watch complained about moisture getting inside the watch. Although it did disappear after some time, that fact still remains that there was moisture inside the watch.
- For the trendy person, this Skagen watch may come a little bit short in design. It’s an elegant, sophisticated, and simple watch with no fussy designs.
- This watch also doesn’t have a date display.
Simplicity and style comingle in one sleek design that exudes elegance and functionality. This Skagen Women’s Silver Dial Mesh Watch is ideal for everyday wear. With Swarovski indicators at all the points, coupled with its signature mesh stainless steel band, you can’t go wrong choosing this for your daily outfits.