- Case– The case Soleus GPS 2.0 Running Watch measures 46 mm in height, 46 mm in width, and 17 mm in depth.
- Band– This watch also comes with a 21.5 mm wide strap.
- Bezel– One component that separates this version from the previous one is the printed bezel for additional functionality.
- Battery– It uses lithium-ion USB rechargeable battery.
- GPS– This watch is equipped with GPS technology, a high sensitivity receiver. The GPS allows its user to monitor and record workout information including the distance, speed, pace and calories burned. Soleus GPS 2.0 has also a data upload feature, which can be uploaded through the USB.
- Storage– This sports watch also boasts of its 100-lap memory.
- Water resistance– It is a water resistant of up to 30 meters.
Even before there emerged several brands of watches we know today, history would prove that the development of watches, from the minute hand invention to the pendulum up to the watch we know today, was intended for accuracy. Whether you are an athlete or not, it is important that your watch or timepiece always tells time accurately keeping you from falling behind progress or any important activity or event. Sports watches are expected to deliver only correct and accurate time and other data display. Good thing that Soleus GPS 2.0 Running Watch is a reliable watch for your timekeeping and workout tracking needs.
The Soleus GPS 2.0 Running Watch also boasts of its compactness. It is considered as one of the smallest GPS watches out there in the market. This is especially important to people who do not want to sports a huge watch on their slimmer wrists thereby boosting your confidence when running or working out.
Even though this sports watch is compact, you are assured that it is easy to read. It displays larger numbers or figures on the screen with backlight features for low-light conditions like when you want to run at night or before sunrise. It also comes with ventilated watch strap to avoid moisture on the wrist especially during longer runs. Running under the rain won’t be a problem since this Soleus GPS 2.0 is water-resistant up to 30 meters deep. Soleus GPS 2.0 Running Watch is also an absolute standout because of its preset codes of 106 cities in all time zones.
The Soleus GPS 2.0 Running Watch, as compared to the older version, comes with Interval Timers and Data Upload features. With this watch, you can set up to five interval timers. Meanwhile, the data upload allows you to visually see the summary of your run.
The Soleus GPS 2.0 Running Watch has also some disadvantages. First, this watch is not an ideal watch for water sports, as specified in the rear case. Second thing is that this watch is not an ideal watch for those who are too busy removing the watch from running to work, as this watch looks really athletic not suitable for executive meetings. Lastly, if you try to look at the older version you will realize that the difference between the two are the additional functions namely the interval timers and the data upload. And with this, you will be surprised how this watch can be a little expensive for its functionality.
Run or train with confidence, knowing that you’ve got a reliable watch with you. Here’s a review on Soleus GPS 2.0 Running Watch for you to understand how this watch’s accuracy, design, functionality and convenience can be an edge on your training.