• Casing made of stainless steel
• Leather bracelet
• Stainless steel fixed bezel
• Black clock face with contrasting silver-toned clock hands
• Stick hour markers
• Outer rim has minute markers
• Date display at the bottom of the dial
• Day display at the top of the dial
• Swiss automatic
• Scratch-resistant glass from sapphire crystal
• Water-resistance of up to 100 meters
These are some of the pros of the T-Trend Couturier.
• The minimalistic black design is stylish and elegant—the watch is beautiful to look at
• The black leather band has eye-popping orange stitching, as well as orange accents on the black dial
• The bracelet is made of calfskin leather—sturdy, yet molds to the wearer’s wrist
• The luminous clock face accents and the hour, minute, and second hands provide nighttime and low-light visibility
• The watch is resistant to water depths of up to 330 feet
This Tissot watch seems to be a solid piece, with very minor disadvantages. For one, the black calfskin leather bracelet might prove to be too touch on the wrist. But, the leather will soften gradually with continued use. The good quality tough calfskin, however, is made to last for years.
Another minor problem is that the watch speeds up a bit when not worn. This means that if the wearer does not use it every day, he might find the watch running a few seconds faster than the actual time. The discrepancy is slight, though, around 15 seconds or less, and it is automatically corrected by the movement when it is worn for consecutive days. In short, this watch is meant to be worn every day.
Customer Reviews and Feedback
This watch garnered an overall positive feedback, with all of the customers praising the watch’s elegant and stylish design. Every one of them loved how the bright pop of orange accents give the otherwise all-black design that much-needed oomph.
There were a few concerns about the size of the band, as it seems that it might not accommodate those with larger wrists, but there are longer bands in the market that can replace the original one.
If it’s quality you looking for, go ahead and splurge a little on the Tissot Men’s T0354071605101 T-Trend Couturier Black Day Date Dial Watch. It’s a beautiful watch that will catch the eye of everyone.
Watches are used to tell time; it’s as simple as that. However, modern trends made it possible for watches to become more than just portable clocks. With the wide range of materials, colors, designs, and finishes, watches have become more and more of an accent piece that could tie up or destroy an entire look. While it’s easy to buy cheap one-dollar watches these days, there are still those are willing to spend a little extra for quality watches that will last them for as long as time itself. In as far as watches go, you get what you pay for. You have to give in to the urge to splurge on a good watch once in a while. Find out if Tissot’s T-Trend Couturier is worth the splurge.