Check out this article: Best Watches to Own for Men, Under $200
- Analog display with self-wind system
- White dial with skeleton design
- Blue Arabic numeral markers and hands
- Second hand is separated – below the main dial along with the double arc design
- Krystena crystal protects watch from scratch damages
- Stainless steel bezel
- Crocodile skin designed calfskin leather, buckle clasped; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 44 mm case diameter; 11 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 165 feet / 50 meters; appropriate for submersion
Elegant and classy
It makes any outfit very classic. Though it’s made for formal attires, it’s very versatile to go with any casual outfit. The skeleton dial creates a stunning, attractive look, plus the crocodile skin design gives of a sleek aura.
Gives maximum comfort
The leather strap fits very well, and doesn’t snag on your skin.
The face window has very tough krystena crystal which makes a very protective seal. You won’t have to worry about scratches.
You get what you pay for – durable materials, the elegance of the design, and reliability of the self-wind mechanism.
Not recommended for submersion
The calfskin leather has the potential of deteriorating if submerged in water for a long time. It’s best to stay away from pools and the beach!
Emphasizing the beauty of clockwork is always beautiful and elegant to display. That’s why Stuhrling Original Men's 574.01 "Aristocrat Executive II" Stainless Steel Automatic Watch with Leather Band amps up any outfit, especially formal attires. It has a skeleton dial and blue markers and hands, with the second hand separated, adding more sophistication. It’s protected with Krystena crystal, and attached to a leather strap – crocodile skin embossed. This watch is very versatile for any apparel, and any occasion.