Also check out: Best Watches to Own for Women, Under $200
- Case – It has a 32mm in diameter round stainless steel case.
- Band – This watch comes with a 14mm in width stainless steel link bracelet with double push button fold over clasp.
- Bezel – This timepiece also has a polished crinkle cut stainless steel stationary bezel.
- Dial – It features a stunning grey tone sunray dial with eight diamond markers, rose gold hands, rose gold index markers, and second markers on the outer rim. It is protected by the Krysterna crystal window.
- Others – This watch has a Swiss quartz movement, water resistance depth of 165 feet, and analog display.
This timepiece is indeed alluring. The classy combination of silver details against the grey is further elevated by the rich rose gold tones and glamorous diamond accents. The design is very subtle and posh. It’s perfect for adding a touch of refinement to any look.
What’s great about this dress watch is that it’s actually water resistant. It can even be worn while snorkelling or showering. Also, it will not be a problem if you get soaked under the rain because again this watch is built to withstand that. You’ll definitely have to worry less with this on your wrist.
The deployant clasp with double push button feature provides a snug yet comfortable hold on your wrist. This will keep your watch from moving elsewhere. It’s a watch that you can take anywhere and any day with you, since that you’re assured that it’s built to last.
Absence of numerals
Perhaps the only disadvantage of this watch is that it does not have number markers. Although the approach looks stylish, some individuals would prefer to have them just for easier timekeeping.
You don’t have to be outrageous in order to be elegant. In fact in most cases, less is more. So if you’re into that style then you better check this timepiece from Sturhling. It’s feminine and tasteful, but it’s very wearable as well. The watch is also very trusty even under harsh weather conditions.