Hands on Review – Stuhrling Original 669B.01 Monaco Men’s Watch
- Material – Coin-edge bezel stainless steel case and strap with Krysterna crystal dial window
- Display – Analog-type chronograph display with time, date, and 24 hours, 60 minutes, and 60 seconds sub dials
- Dimensions – 42mm case diameter with thickness of 12mm and standard sized band length with 22mm width
- Color – Color black dial window with plain silver case and band
- Weight – 8 ounces total shipping weight
- Warranty – 2years original warranty from Stuhrling
This timepiece is perfectly suitable for all kinds of day and night activities. This will fit casual days to formal and corporate day’s usage. It is designed with a sporty finish for men who are fond of the outdoors. At the same time, its aesthetics are sophisticatedly structured to make an impressive statement.
Chronograph timepieces are the kinds that have stopwatch feature. This timepiece is a chronograph watch that has a second hand that can be compromised.
Easy to Operate
Other watches being sold in the market are very complicated to set-up, adjust, and operate. This item is very simple in terms of structure. It also comes with easy to understand step by step manual.
Despite all the positive feedback, the two things that hold buyers back from buying this item are the battery and the clock hands. It could have been better if it is solar powered and the hands have illuminators. It is quite difficult to see the data especially when it’s dark.
Where to Buy the Stuhrling Original 669B.01 Monaco Men’s Watch
Stuhrling’s latest addition to the Monacco collection exudes pure elegance and flexibility. Stuhrling Original Men’s “Monaco” Quartz chronograph stainless steel watch can be worn in any day and night occasion. Whether for adventure and sports or for night events and special occasions this timepiece will insist attention. Own this Quartz Chronograph movement-powered release by Stuhrling and feel the absolute difference.