- This although this watch is made of silver stainless steel, it still packs a lot of “sport” in it. It has three helpful subdials which we will look more into depth later. For now, let’s take a moment to adore the design and impeccable engineering of this watch.
- It’s made of Swiss quartz movement which is sure to keep you in time whatever happens. The analog display is kept ticking at a steady manner by the Swiss quartz movement, and will make sure that you’ll never have to leave the house only to find out that your watch isn’t moving anymore.
- The dial is protected by top of the line Krysterna crystal dial window. This makes sure that your Stuhrling Concorse Raceway Watch is well protected from the daily grind. This keeps your watch looking brand new and scratch or crack free.
- Okay, now on to the subdials. If you look at watches often, then I’m sure you’ve seen a lot of mind-boggling subdials that look like they were just put there for fake sophistication and class. Well not this watch. the three subdials show a dummy proof day, date, and 24-hour guide. With one glance, you’ll see not only the time but the date so you can sign documents faster, and make appointments without whipping your smart phone.
- On the bezel is a handy tachymeter, which you can use to compute travel time of distance. It’s basically a way to measure speed, without having to download another app. And that, folks, is why this Stuhrling watch is called the Concorse Raceway.
- Beautifully hugging your wrist is the triple row link bracelet. It’s easily adjustable, and is the perfect width on anyone’s wrist.
- And what sports watch isn’t complete without a water resistant feature? This Sturhling watch is water-resistant for up to 50 meters or 165 feet. It’s not just for land sports, it’s also for water sports.
- The hands of the watch are luminous, making time-telling a breeze.
- And to complete the whole package, the fold over push button clasp is one of the easiest in the market. Sturhling prides itself of the fold over push button clasp on their watches that are easy to put on, yet to secure you don’t need to worry about it falling out.
- The weight of this watch might bother some people. Although it looks really heavy, what with the stainless steel body, it feels lighter than most watches in its category.
- The protruding crowns on the side can also be bothersome, especially for people who wear their wristwatches on their left wrist.
The recipe for elegance is sporty mixed with sophisticated—that is the Stuhrling Original Men’s Concorse Raceway Stainless Steel watch. And it’s not just elegant either. This watch packs a lot of functions and is protected by sturdy materials.