Product Features and Advantages
- Overall Impression: The Stuhrling 574.02 comes from the men’s Aristocrat collection, and belongs to the Executive II family. As both collection and family names imply, this watch conveys a noble and stately mien, without being too stiff or making its owner look too aloof. The black and silver hues on the dial, bezel, and watch strap provide the princely quality to the watch. The skeleton dial and case back, and unique second-hand placement and sub dial provide an avant-garde touch.
- Display: The Aristocrat Executive II 574.02 has a predominantly black dial adorned with applied white Roman numerals on the 3, 9, and 12 o’clock positions. Small, white Arabic numerals and indices indicate the minutes and seconds. Its plume-style, hour hands are fixed on the skeleton portion of the dial, while a second hand is located near the bottom of the watch. The mechanics of the watch is protected by a fixed, polished stainless steel, silver bezel and a Krysterna crystal dial window.
- Case and Dimensions: This watch has a screw-down exhibition case back, also protected by Krysterna crystal, and encased in a polished, stainless steel case. It is noteworthy to be using Krysterna crystal for its display and case back, instead of regular mineral crystals, as Sturhling’s own hybrid crystal is more tenacious and scratch-resistant. The case measures 11 mm in thickness and 44 mm in diameter.
Consider These First Before Buying:
- Strap: The alligator-style embossed design of the Aristocrat Executive II 574.02’s black leather strap is quite appealing and fashionable. Its length is of standard men’s strap lengths, and it is only 22 mm wide. However, a consideration to make in buying this is your preference for straps. Some don’t like leather straps because they are not water-resistant, and give off an unpleasant smell on the skin at the wrist, when worn for long periods of time.
- Movement: The Aristocrat Executive II 574.02 uses automatic (ST- 92690) movement. Again, a point for deliberation would be on your preference. Would you rather not adjust your time frequently, and just have batteries do their thing? Or are you okay with this watch having to stop when not worn daily? If you are good with manually setting time and “shaking” your watch, when it has stopped, then you can definitely appreciate the mechanics in this watch.
- Water Resistance: The 574.02 is water-resistant for up to 50 meters. That’s not a lot, but it complements having a leather strap.
Conglomerate mogul, business tycoon, royal magnate – your friends, family, and followers will come up with more phrases to describe that aura you carry with you. Little do they know that it’s all in the watch. The Stuhrling Original Men's 574.02 Aristocrat Executive II - imagine what more it can do for you.