- Display and Bezel: Stuhrling’s 601.33152 Classic Ascot Watch dons a simple white dial white black baton-shaped hands and thin markers. Its Krysterna crystal display window is fixed to a round, silver stationary bezel.
- Case: This watch from the Ascot family in Stuhrling’s Classic collection, has a stainless steel case, a 20-mm lug, and a snap-on case back. The case itself, measures 38 mm in diameter, and a mere 5.5 mm in thickness, making this an ultra-thin watch.
- Calibre: The Stuhrling Original Men’s 601.33152 Classic Ascot Swiss Quartz Ultra-Thin Stainless Steel Silver Dial Black Leather Strap Watch runs on Swiss quartz, two-hand movement.
- Watch Band: Although this timepiece belongs to a men’s watch collection, its black, alligator-pattern, leather watch strap’s length is suitable for both men and women. The watch band is 20 mm wide, and it has a tang or buckle enclosure, as most leather straps do.
- Water Resistance: It has a water-resistance feature of 3ATM or 100 feet (30 meters).
- Clean and Crisp: This watch is like your favorite white shirt. It’s clean and simple, and yet, it feels so comfortable, and goes with anything in your closet.
- Snap-on Case Back: one of the great things about snap-on case backs is that it makes it much easier to maintain the clockwork inside the watch. If you have nimble hands, you can even replace the battery yourself. That saves you time and money in going to a jeweler.
- Ultra-thin Case: At 5.5 mm, the Stuhrling 601.33152 Classic Ascot Watch case is one of the thinnest watch cases that I have ever seen. It’s this feature which makes it a wonderful gift for either a male or female friend, or a couple.
- Krysterna Dial Window: While avid watch lovers have mixed feelings about Stuhrling’s hybrid top glass mineral, Krysterna, the fact remains that it is quite durable, and less prone to scratches, compared to other mineral crystals used in dial windows.
- Bordering on Boring: While some people would deeply appreciate the simplicity of the Stuhrling 601.33152 Classic Ascot Watch, others might say that it is aesthetically dull, and could use a few more style elements to make it more appealing.
- Minimal Features: We all know that the main function of watches is for time-telling. However, it would have been better if this watch, at the very least, had a date window, as a basic calendar function.
Versatility and elegance is best evoked through a crisp and clean look, topped off with a classic, ultra-thin watch. Wear the Stuhrling Original Men's 601.33152 Classic Ascot Watch with your weekend get-up or to a black-tie event, and see for yourself why it is considered a classic.