Check out this article: Best Women Watches Under $100
- High quality analog quartz mechanism
- Silver toned dial with Arabic numeral markers and hands (hour and minute only)
- Mineral crystal protects the dial from common scratch damages
- Stainless steel silver case and bezel
- Silver toned, stainless steel bracelet with jewelry clasp; women’s standard length, 17 mm width
- 35 mm case diameter, 5 mm case diameter
- Water resistant down to 330 feet / 100 meters; has the capacity for submersion, but not as deep as diving
Elegant and versatile
The overall silver tone of Swatch Women’s SFK300G Quartz Stainless Steel Silver Casual Watch makes it unique and fashionable at the same time. It can be worn at different occasions, including formal attires and casual wear.
You can count on this beautiful timepiece to resist water damages even if you take it to swim. It’s both elegant and reliable!
Unreadable at certain light settings
The watch is entirely silver toned, and doesn’t have contrasting tones – making it but difficult to read when it’s too bright or dark.
It would have been a huge plus if it includes a date window at least, just like other common watches – it’s a bit unusual for watches to have only one feature.
If you’re the woman who loves anything silver, the perfect timepiece for you I the Swatch Women's SFK300G Quartz Stainless Steel Silver Casual Watch. It’s completely silver; it has a silver plated dial, ornamented with contrasting Arabic numeral markers and hands, enclosed in a stainless steel case and bezel. Attached to this is the silver strap with the same material, its design adding up to the elegance. This beautiful timepiece is water resistant down to 330 feet, making it able to endure submersion, such as swimming and snorkeling.