Hands On Review – Swiss Legend Women’s 20050-WWSR “Karamica Collection” White Ceramic Bracelet Watch
- Display and Case: The Karamica 20050-WWSR’s case is made of stainless steel and white ceramic, and has a unidirectional bezel. It has a white mother of pearl dial which is protected by a sapphire crystal. Silver tone hands, index markers, and a stainless steel screw-down crown add to its snow-white appeal.
- Movement and Dimensions: This piece’s mechanics operate on Swiss quartz movement. The watch itself is 7 mm thick and 39 mm wide. It is 14.39 ounces or 0.41 kilograms.
- Band: The Karamica 20050-WWSR’s white ceramic bracelet is 19 mm wide, and has standard watch strap length for women. Its clasp is the push-button, hidden or deployment type of enclosure.
- Special features: This timepiece has a sweeping second hand, and a date window located at the 4 o’clock mark. It is also water-resistant to 330 feet/100 meters/10 ATM.
- Snowy White Versatility – the beauty of white ceramic watches is its versatility. It could be worn with almost everything that can be found in your wardrobe, from day to night.
- Stylish Watch Box – Aside from the watch being an exquisite piece in itself, it couldn’t help but pay notice to the beautiful red faux leather watch box it comes with. Watch collectors would definitely love this as it marries functionality with style.
- Water-Resistance – With a ceramic band and case, and a resistance level of 10 ATM, I can definitely say that the Karamica 20050-WWSR is genuinely water-resistant. You don’t have to worry about water soaking the watch strap or seeping into the watch itself.
- Bang-and-Scratch-Proof – If you’re like me who’s always rushing and who often accidentally stubs her toe or bangs her wrist on a hard surface, the Karamica 20050-WWSR would be a great choice. It has a sapphire crystal dial window that is very durable and scratch-proof.
- Bracelet Adjustments – one of the setbacks with ceramic bracelet links is that they definitely need to be taken to your local watch repair store just to have its length adjusted. This requires special tools that most folks don’t have lying around in their homes.
- Roman Numeral “Four” –The way the Roman numeral “four” is written on the face of the watch really, really bothers me. It might be for aesthetic reasons, but I strongly feel that it should be written the right way, which is “IV” instead of “IIII”.
Where To Buy The Swiss Legend Women’s 20050-WWSR “Karamica Collection” White Ceramic Bracelet Watch
You will certainly exude a “Princess Elsa” regal air about you once you wear the Swiss Legend Women's 20050-WWSR "Karamica Collection" White Ceramic Bracelet Watch. Just like in the latest Disney princess in the animated movie, “Frozen”, this timepiece mirrors the beauty of ice sculptures and the uniqueness of each snowflake.