Check out this article: Best TAG Heuer Watches to Own
- High quality self-wind automatic mechanism
- Textured black dial with color contrast white markers
- Special features include double dial, chronograph, date window at 3 o’clock position, and a unidirectional rotating bezel
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal protects dial window from scratch damages
- Stainless steel case
- Black rubber strap with buckle closure; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 46 mm case diameter, 17 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 990 feet / 300 meters; appropriate for scuba diving (30 meters, 2 hours)
Trendy and versatile
Though TAG Heuer Men’s CAJ2110.FT6023 Aquaracer Chronograph Watch is an outdoor gear, the strap and beautiful case makes it versatile to wear with casual outfits, and even semi-formal attires.
The remarkable smoothness and convenience of each feature is truly admirable. It’s an all in one, amazing watch – as repeatedly told by many customers.
But of course! This Tag Heuer watch can endure almost a thousand feet of submersion and is even suitable for diving. How cool is that?
The only disadvantage of this incredible watch is its incredible price. But then again, watches as amazing as this one is truly worth the price.
Serving the best, luxurious, watches in the world, Tag Heuer produces yet another admirable timepiece: TAG Heuer Men's CAJ2110.FT6023 Aquaracer Chronograph Watch. It features a textured black dial with color contrast markers and hands, along with the 2 sub dials for the chronograph, and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. It’s plated with stainless steel unidirectional rotating bezel, attached with the case of the same material. The rubber tire accentuated band hugs the wrist in a snug fit, perfect for recreational water activities such as scuba diving, given that this watch’s best feature is 990 feet water resistance.